Don’t do it! What am I referring to?
If you are spamming your info to your contacts on any social media platform, sending unsolicited links etc, you are coming across as an amateur and you are KILLING your business!
Watch this video, I go over what happened to me and how you can come across as a professional.
So what not to do?
- Do not send unsolicited links
- Do not start a conversation off with how you are in business and how someone should join you
- Do not talk about business until you have built a rapport with that person and you actually have a solution to one of their problems.
What should you do?
- Build rapport first
- Pique their interest by asking if there was a solution to their problem would they like to know more about it
- Ask if you can send them some information to look at
If you follow these simple steps, you will see much more success in building your business!
To YOUR success!
Like what you see? Make sure you comment and share this post!